Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: dm complaint
PostPosted: February 20th, 2005, 11:38 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Kingphatguy2
RS Status: P2P
well it started with my friend saying want to come watch me dm this guy hes 5 lvls higher than me. so i said sure might be fun i brought some pots a dragon long and fullr une incase a pker came and then if ound out each of them where aloud to bring 1 friend. so i was sitting there making sure my friend didnt get doubled teamed. and all of a sudden what do i see about 5 people lvl 90+ run in and attack me and my friend. my friend being lvl 86 dies right away so im left there to take on 7 guys by myself. thankfully 2 of them where low health and i got them to run and teleport right away then a lvl 103 came and helped me and we almost had the rest but they teleported too... but what ***** me off is that a lvl 91 would stoop to bringing a team to a dm against a lvl 86 in fight he should clearly win.. and then they all teleport!!! that just ticks me off.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 20th, 2005, 11:38 am 
Adamantite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 20th, 2005, 11:43 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Kill All X
ya i hate it when that happens my friend was also dming so i watched and the other guy also bought a friend but when my friend killed that guy he was dming his friend pots and jumps in with all specials and kills him and so i try to help but he teleports away....

--------------
^^ Ty Mushroom Queen for the awsome sig :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 20th, 2005, 11:45 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Kingphatguy2
ya its just the fact that he had to have a team defeat a guy thats 5 lvls lower.. i find it kinda funny that i almost beat the team bymyself but still thats not the point. its upsetting at the noobs we got today in rs :(

ImageImage
ImageImage