Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: F2P Ranger Update: A Curse to Noob Miners
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 4:55 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Roklav
RS Status: P2P
now that f2p rangers can use maple bows and use up to addy arrows, the most affected players are the noobs who got 85 or better mining. simply because a pure ranger can kill a level 3 miner in 1 hit and get rune ores.

another major concern is the p2p rangers who will definitely going to hunt in f2p wildy. i'm happy of course since it will be less competition now. :lol:

now that is wasted time in training a noob to 85 mining.

Roklav is going to be the best miner smith!!! Ranked 5th miner.

personal best 113 runites
always mining at hero guild

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 4:55 am 
Adamantite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 4:58 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Enkidutorix
Clan Name: Damage Incorporated
??? The update didnt change a thing, if u train a lvl3 miner, expect him to get killed often.......a noob lvl10 can whipe ur miner 2 u know....

RsbandB member #189

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 5:07 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Roklav
enkidutorix wrote:
??? The update didnt change a thing, if u train a lvl3 miner, expect him to get killed often.......a noob lvl10 can whipe ur miner 2 u know....

but now, there will be more rangers prowling the wildy more than ever. bows the fastest attack and addy arrows do a lot of pain. :wink: switching is not good since after you login, you are a sitting duck and one well placed arrow is instant death.

Roklav is going to be the best miner smith!!! Ranked 5th miner.

personal best 113 runites
always mining at hero guild

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 5:37 am 
BANNED

RS Name: Crysala
thats very true but theres no problem for me cos i wont even think about mining rune until im at least lvl 90 combat or higher simply because id get owned lol...bloody f2p rangers own now :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 6:42 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Ryan V 09
RS Status: Classic
lvl 3 rune miners are some of the stupidest things i have ever heard of. who would actually just get there mining only up lol. when your out there a lv 10 could come and waste you lmao. i would love to see that. :D that lvl ten would be like what is runite ore? well, a lvl 3 was holding it so it must be useless 8)

But what did such a Teuton afterwards look like when he had been "improved" and led into a monastery? Like a caricature of a human being, like an abortion: he had become a "sinner," he was in a cage, one had imprisoned him behind nothing but sheer terrifying concepts... There he lay now, sick, miserable, filled with ill-will towards himself; full of hatred for the impulses toward life, full of suspicion of all that was still strong and happy. In short, a "Christian"... - Twighlight of the Idols

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 6:50 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Liquidsn4k3
ryan1 wrote:
lvl 3 rune miners are some of the stupidest things i have ever heard of. who would actually just get there mining only up lol. when your out there a lv 10 could come and waste you lmao. i would love to see that. :D that lvl ten would be like what is runite ore? well, a lvl 3 was holding it so it must be useless 8)

ACtually, its smart, since you wont get pked as often

1070th in RS to Acheive 99 range

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 6:50 am 
Runite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 8:35 am 
I think it's the best update f2p have ever had, people are now complaining it was a bad one. People are crying over how their pure mages are going to be owned and I think that's a good thing cause I hate mages, but if this is effecting lv3 miners then this might increase the price of rune items, except if members sold them in f2p. Member will now proceed in greater profit by selling mith and addy arrows to f2p rangers, or p2p rangers come over to f2p with high lv ranged and addy arrows and own everyone. Thing is now, Jage is trying to balence out the pking triangle, but in the process they're messing it up.
Trick is now for lv3 miners take a few mates around lv20 lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 10:02 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: cvcncfanatic
people complain there mages get own, but the fact is, rangers HAVE to own mages, so i think the pk triangle is pretty even now

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 10:12 am 
Black Member

RS Name: rocket007
hmph i think its rather funny, now i get to actually use my high lvl ranging on f2p

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 10:26 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: combat 3 ha
hehehe stupid mages revenge time! :twisted: :twisted:

But death waits for us all

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 10:28 am 
BANNED

RS Name: Badass San
Clan Name: Ex-Rune Raiders
yea mages are really annoying, especially when in a low lvled pker, they hit 9's with fire strike, which is considered lots for a low lvl. while warriors hit with a max of 4's

Post subject: Rangers
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 11:18 am 
Fire strikes have a max hit of 8 by the way, and mages were only good at low levels. You guys think that mages were overpowered, but obviousli you guys aren't very high leveld. I dont think this is a way to balance the triangle, since now rangers can kill meleers easily. I know this for a fact, because I am a low leveled ranger, but managed to kill a lvl 84 pretty easily. Rangers are overpowered now, Jagex should give f2p mages spells at lvl 90+ so that people would not complain about mages getting overpowered since it is hard to get your mage level to 90+ and is expensive. These are just my opinions....

Post subject: Re: Rangers
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 11:21 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: cvcncfanatic
Exalted Fire wrote:
Fire strikes have a max hit of 8 by the way, and mages were only good at low levels. You guys think that mages were overpowered, but obviousli you guys aren't very high leveld. I dont think this is a way to balance the triangle, since now rangers can kill meleers easily. I know this for a fact, because I am a low leveled ranger, but managed to kill a lvl 84 pretty easily. Rangers are overpowered now, Jagex should give f2p mages spells at lvl 90+ so that people would not complain about mages getting overpowered since it is hard to get your mage level to 90+ and is expensive. These are just my opinions....

i'm actualy lvl 50 with my pure melee, and i own rangers all the way (ty prayer

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 11:30 am 

RS Name: j1j2j3
i dont think f2p should have been able to use addy arrrows. mith ehh okay but not addy

Post subject: Re: Rangers
PostPosted: April 1st, 2005, 11:40 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: combat 3 ha
Exalted Fire wrote:

ive hit a 15 with it

But death waits for us all